Safety & Training
At Midnight Sun Drilling Inc., we put safety first. We are committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment for our team. We foster a culture of safety awareness and leadership among all team members, and use planning and communication as key tools for achieving a safe work environment. By working together, we maintain a safe and productive work place.
Midnight Sun Drilling Inc. is National Certificate of Recognition (COR) certified. COR status is issued following completion of program requirements, including developing and implementing a corporate health and safety program that is documented in a health and safety manual.
We take safety seriously and ensure our staff are properly trained for the work they do. All staff maintain the following minimum safety training:
- New Worker Safety Orientation
- Standard First Aid & Level C CPR Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Material and Information System (WHMIS) Certification
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Fire Extinguisher Training
Our staff are certified and trained to complete tasks specific to field projects. Training and certification includes:
- Bear Awareness
- H2S Alive
- Helicopter Entry and Egress